Children from all families who are prepared to support Catholic ideals and principles may be considered eligible for enrolment. To assist new families wishing to enrol their children into St Francis Xavier’s School we have created a Parent Information Package. All the information you will need to enrol your child is included such as uniform requirements and school fees.
Our enrolment procedures are outlined below to help you with this process:
- Complete an Enrolment Application form and return it to the school office with copies of your child’s Birth, Baptism and Immunisation Certificate. see PDF
- Organise a time for an interview with the School Principal and a tour of the school grounds. At this interview you will be invited to discuss your child’s educational needs and gain information regarding our school’s religious and academic curriculum. You are required to bring your child with you to the interview.
- Following a successful application, you will be sent a letter regarding your child’s application. If successful you will need to return the acceptance form as soon as possible to secure your child’s place at the school.
- Upon enrolment your child will be invited to attend the Kindergarten Transition Program where they will meet other new children and become more familiar with school routines. Your child will be matched with a senior student, ‘a buddy’ who will be involved with your child during the Transition program ensuring they feel welcome and special. The buddy will also be there at the start of the school year to help your child settle into school routines.
- St Francis Xavier’s School also offers a registered Out Of School Hours service for students who are enrolled at the school through Sherpa Kids. Please contact the Program Manager, Mrs Janelle Nehrkorn on 0481 360617. For further information regarding the service provider, click on the Sherpa Kids link www.sherpa-kids.com.au
Please contact the school office on (02) 6792 1796 or email:email@example.com